Friday, December 9, 2011
I have been super lazy and eating junk like crazy :( I have lost weight but it is surprising since I seem to be trying to sabotage myself lol. Being overweight is more than just not exercising. I realize I have grown used to eating things that have nooo nutritional values at all. My diet is pretty much whatever is the closest and the fastest due to the large volume of work. I have got to find a way to make good food choices on the go or I may never get out of this rut. I have also started to realize that I am very hard on myself. Each time I workout I feel like I am trying to punish myself for being fat. How horrible is that. I have learned alot of things about me lately and hopefully soon I will learn to love myself again. I don't really feel to good at the moment about me :( Just gotta keep going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment