Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 10

     I definitely lost a few days now and totally forgot the best part the weigh in.....  As of three minutes ago I weigh dun dun dun   159!   That is pretty amazing to me given the fact that I have been eating lots of crap food and have not been doing my plan everyday.  Imagine how much better it will be when I actually stick to a diet lol.  I am in the process of putting up some recipes and photos for this but as we all know I am a bit lazy.  That is kinda why I am here to begin with.  

    On a side note I am happy to say that the new need for fitness is pretty contagious.  My boyfriend who is the direct opposite of me and under weight is playing the SAME game to gain muscle and weight.  Goes to show you how versatile it is.  It is idiot proof to which I love you can pick which parts you want to work on.  SOOOOO handy. k Well I am off to start the day unfortunately  wish me luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment